- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Former 'Nightline' anchor Ted Koppel joining NPR
NEW YORK -- Ted Koppel is keeping busy.
The former host of "Nightline" added NPR to his growing list of post-ABC jobs.
Beginning in June, the 65-year-old Koppel will provide commentary about 50 times a year to NPR's programs "Morning Edition" and "All Things Considered" as well as "Day to Day," its new midday newsmagazine. He also will serve as an analyst during breaking news and special events.
and contribute to the NPR Web site and the network's podcasts.
For the Times, he will write a periodic opinion column beginning Jan. 29.