- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
Former 'Nightline' anchor Ted Koppel joining NPR
NEW YORK -- Ted Koppel is keeping busy.
The former host of "Nightline" added NPR to his growing list of post-ABC jobs.
Beginning in June, the 65-year-old Koppel will provide commentary about 50 times a year to NPR's programs "Morning Edition" and "All Things Considered" as well as "Day to Day," its new midday newsmagazine. He also will serve as an analyst during breaking news and special events.
and contribute to the NPR Web site and the network's podcasts.
For the Times, he will write a periodic opinion column beginning Jan. 29.