- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Former 'Nightline' anchor Ted Koppel joining NPR
NEW YORK -- Ted Koppel is keeping busy.
The former host of "Nightline" added NPR to his growing list of post-ABC jobs.
Beginning in June, the 65-year-old Koppel will provide commentary about 50 times a year to NPR's programs "Morning Edition" and "All Things Considered" as well as "Day to Day," its new midday newsmagazine. He also will serve as an analyst during breaking news and special events.
and contribute to the NPR Web site and the network's podcasts.
For the Times, he will write a periodic opinion column beginning Jan. 29.