- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Jimmy Jay Park and Carrie Lynn Bell of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:51 p.m. Monday, Dec. 12, 2005. Name, Shianna Paige. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Bell is the daughter of Connie Bell of Jackson and Larry Bell of Macon, Ga. Park is the son of Debbie Park and Jim Park of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Pasta House.
Daughter to James Anthony "Tony" and Natalie Dawn Mays of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:12 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. Name, Chloe Noelle. Weight, 8 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Mays is the former Natalie Forsythe, daughter of Robert Forsythe and Bettie Forsythe of Scott City. She is a service representative with SBC. Mays is the son of Jimmy Mays and Pat Mays of Sikeston, Mo. He is manager at Panera
Son to Steven Lee and Tracy Marie Eggemeyer of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:16 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005. Name, Luke August. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Eggemeyer is the former Tracy Buerck, daughter of David and Helen Buerck of Perryville. She is employed at Tracy's Early Learning Center Inc. Eggemeyer is the son of Gary Eggemeyer of Chester, Ill., and Janet Christisen of Perryville. He is a carpenter with G.R.E. Construction.
Son to Timothy Lynn and Amber Jean Horrell of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 1, 2006. Name, Owen Bennett. Weight, 10 pounds, 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Horrell is the former Amber Niswonger, daughter of Martin and Nancy Niswonger of Cape Girardeau. She is a teacher at Jefferson Elementary School. Horrell is the son of Theon and Wilma Horrell of Marble Hill, Mo. He is employed at Cottonwood Treatment Center.
Daughter to Josh Paul and Amber Nicole Davis of Advance, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:48 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2006. Name, Madison Faith. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Davis is the former Amber Britt, daughter of Patty Britt and Larry Britt of Advance. Davis is the son of Renda Davis and Larry Davis of Advance. He is employed with H&H Companies.