- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Daniel and Jennifer Fritsche of Perryville, Mo., St. Anthony's Medical Center in St. Louis, 6:50 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2005. Name, Jack Nicholas. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Fritsche is the former Jennifer Marshall, daughter of John and Barbara Marshall of Cape Girardeau. Fritsche is the son of Erwin and Margaret Fritsche of Perryville, formerly of Cape Girardeau. He is owner and residential designer of The Design Parlor in Perryville.
Son to David Thomas and Brooke Ellen Breuer of Jackson, St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, 9:23 a.m. Friday, Dec. 23, 2005. Name, Keller Thomas. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Breuer is the former Brooke Welker, daughter of Richard and Judie Welker of Cape Girardeau. She is employed in the business office at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Breuer is the son of David and Viola Breuer of Kirksville, Mo. He is a technician at Procter & Gamble.