- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Wanda M. Matlock, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Jan. 8, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born May 15, 1926, in Illmo, daughter of Roy and Viola Garrison Harvell. She and Joe Matlock were married 34 years. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son, Norman Harvell of St. Louis; a sister, Betty Rubel of Cape Girardeau; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 10 a.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Moon officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.