- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police reports 1/10/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brian M. Rodriguez, 25, of Patton, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for a parole violation.
* Willie J. Pollard, 46, of 400 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for property damage, suspended operator's license, improper registration and failure to appear.
* Cassy L. Coleman, 21, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* Sandra D. Sides, 58, of Florissant, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter at 419 North St.
* An assault was reported at 410 Themis St., Apt. E. Angela N. Lee, 39, received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* An assault on a law enforcement officer was reported. One person was in custody in connection with the complaint, with charges pending for assault of a law enforcement officer, possession of a controlled substance, possession of a drug paraphernalia, driving while on revoked.
* An assault was reported at 1601 Independence St. Danny L. Farmer, 59, of Oak Ridge, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported theft of gasoline.
* A robbery of cash was reported at 1800 N. West End Blvd.
* Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive, reported a theft of sunglasses. Shelley Jean Green, 52, of Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall, reported a theft of clothing. A 16-year-old boy was cited in juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Cape Foot Clinic, 1342 N. Mount Auburn Road, reported stolen checks and three forged checks.
* Cigarettes were reported stolen at 415 S. Sprigg St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd.