- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson fire reports 1/10/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 4:03 a.m., a structure fire at 513 S. Ellis St.
* At 11:30 a.m., an alarm at 1 S. Sprigg St.
* At 11:40 a.m., emergency medical services in the 1200 block of Themis Street.
* At 1:06 p.m., emergency medical services in the 800 block of Broadway.
* At 1:46 p.m., an electrical problem at Lexington Avenue and Carolina Lane.
* At 2 p.m., an illegal burn at 1918 Weissinger St.
* At 2:08 p.m., a grass fire at 2867 Boutin Drive.
* At 3:12 p.m., a false alarm in the 700 block of Merriwether St.
* At 4 p.m., emergency medical services in the 700 block of Merriwether Street.
* At 4:46 p,m., an alarm sounding at 252 Siemers Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on North High Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
* Emergency medical service on West Jackson Boulevard.