- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Williams observe 60th anniversary
Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Williams of Jackson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a brunch Dec. 18, 2005, at the Marquette.
Williams and Mildred Seabaugh were married Dec. 22, 1945, at Sedgewickville Lutheran Church.
Their children and spouses are Gaye and Len Swan and Kirk and Mary Beth Williams, all of Jackson.
They have a granddaughter, Gaye Lynn (Lt. Col. Ron) Henry of Choctaw, Okla., and two great-grandsons, Brendan and Collin Henry.