- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Keith and Faye Myer of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley Myer, to Scott Lane. He is the son of Russell Lane and Susan Lane of Jackson.
Myer is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005. She is an internal auditor with Express Scripts in St. Louis.
Lane is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor's degree in business administration from Southeast in 2005, and is attending St. Louis University School of Law. He is a business analyst at the Boeing Co. in St. Louis.
A March 11 wedding is planned at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.