- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
James and Yvonne Wills of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Jamie Nicole Wills, to Michael Alan Keller of Scott City. He is the son of Roger and Carolyn Keller of Fruitland.
Wills is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School, and is attending the Sikeston Nursing Program. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Keller is a 1995 graduate of Scott City High School. He is a team leader at Nordenia USA.
A June 24 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo.