- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sarah C. James and Justin S. Graham were married Dec. 27, 2005, at Cape County Park. The Rev. Suzzane Wilkerson performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of David and Lori James and Debbie James, all of Jackson. The groom is the son of Steve Graham and Tammy Curtis of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Megan Blattner of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride.
Clay Blattner of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the bride, was best man.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Abbi James and Colton Burrows, daughter and son of the bride.
Mrs. Graham is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed at Under the Sun.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Central High School. He is employed at Seabaugh's Custom Floors.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.