- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ashley Brianne Porch and Carmon William Thomas Jackson exchanged vows Sept. 10, 2005, at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Randy Morse performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Tyler Schwettman of Scott City, cousin of the bride; Missy Lindner of Kalamazoo, Mich., and Dave Lindner of Scotts, Mich.
The bride is the daughter of Kay Porch and Scott Amick of Scott City. The groom is the son of Orley and Betty Jackson of Scott City.
Matron of honor was Jessica Edwards of Willard, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Angela Crook; Jana Porch, cousin of the bride, both of Scott City, and Crystal Dillow of Olive Branch, Ill.
Dustin Brackett of Scott City, nephew of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Matt Porch, cousin of the bride; Daniel Alvarado, "Hop" Jackson, uncle of the groom, all of Scott City. Ushers were Tyler Schwettman and Jeff Daniels of Scott City, cousins of the bride; Freddie Thomas of Patton, Mo., and Dale Brackett of Jackson, nephews of the groom.
Flower girl was Mia Schwettman, daughter of Jeff and Michelle Schwettman of Scott City and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Justin Provo, son of Tabatha and Terry Umfleet of Scott City.
LeeAnna Reagan and Missy Thomas, nieces of the groom, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Francine's. Servers were Renee Rushing and Sally Porch, aunts of the bride; Carla Jackson and Cathy Reagan, sisters of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 9 at the couple's home.
Mrs. Jackson is a 2001 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005. She is employed at Security Bank and Trust.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed by Texas Eastern Products Pipeline.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple resides in Scott City.