- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jennifer Walton Germany and Andrew Robert Ostrenga were married May 21, 2005, at Madison United Methodist Church in Madison, Miss. The Revs. Kelly Pope and Kent Bowlds performed the ceremony. Organist was Jason Derrick of Jackson, Miss.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Lowery Q. Germany of Ridgeland, Miss., and Mr. and Mrs. William Ostrenga of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Melissa Germany of Ridgeland, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Ashleigh Barbee of Hernando, Miss., Suzanne Eleazer of Decatur, Ala., Helen Marshall of Nashville, Tenn., Jennifer May of Washington, D.C., Carter Payne of Jackson, Miss., and Rebecca White of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Andrew Cleland of Jackson, Miss., was best man. Groomsmen were Corey Clark of Amory, Miss., Eric Eaton of Brandon, Miss., Jeffrey Haycraft of Columbia, Mo., Luke Legrand of Cape Girardeau, Jens Rummler of Oscar, La., and Anthony White of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the groom.
Program attendants were Lauren Bartling of Ridgeland and Claire Crockett of Brandon.
The reception was held at the Jiggitts Home in Canton, Miss.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Keegan's Restaurant in Ridgeland.
The bride is a 2000 graduate of Jackson Preparatory School in Jackson, Miss. She received a degree in pharmaceutical sciences from the University of Mississippi in 2004, and is completing the final year for her doctoral degree in pharmacy at the university.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Central High School. He received a degree in pharmaceutical sciences from the university in 2003, and received a doctoral degree in pharmacy from the university in 2005. He is chief pharmaceutical resident at University Medical Center in Jackson, Miss.
After a wedding trip to Lake Tahoe, Calif., the couple resides in Brandon.