- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Holly Michelle Doza and Joseph Thomas Ruggeri were united in marriage Nov. 26, 2005, at Concordia Lutheran Church in Maplewood, Mo. The Rev. Lew Ensor performed the ceremony. Readers were Matthew Younghouse and Joan Morgan of Cape Girardeau. Organist was Russ Henkaus of St. Louis, and soloist was Meagan Edmonds of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Paul and Nancy Doza of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of John and Cindy Ruggeri of Katy, Texas.
Maid of honor was Jill Doza of Chattanooga, Tenn., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kathryn Ruggeri of Kirksville, Mo., sister of the groom; Abigail Hood of St. Louis, Deanna Heuiser of Jackson, Tenn., and Amber Donelson of Benton, Mo.
Matthew Ruggeri, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Eric Reckamp of Webster Groves, Mo., Mike Favazza of St. Louis, Peter Eatherton of Chicago, and John Matson of St. Louis. Ushers were David Fulton, uncle of the bride; Jeremy Bright of Chesterfield, Mo., and Christopher Vogt of Ballwin, Mo.
Candlelighters were Marisa Hobbs and Heidi Holmes of St. Louis.
Flower girl was Elizabeth Schroeder, daughter of Matt and Amy Schroeder of Eureka, Mo.
Greeter was Emily Younghouse of Cape Girardeau.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Two Hearts Banquet Center in Sunset Hills, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 25 at Pietro's in St. Louis.
Mrs. Ruggeri is a 1999 graduate of Central High School, and a 2003 graduate of Maryville University in St. Louis. She is an admissions representative at Missouri College.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of DeSmet Jesuit High School, and a 2002 graduate of Truman State University. He is employed in marketing and sales administration.
The couple resides in St. Louis.