- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 1/8/06
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carl J. Cummings II, 22, of 2530 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, fakilure to drive on the right half of the road and no seat belt.
* Kenneth L. Carter, 35, of 1101 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Richard D. Hill, 36, of 1617 Independence St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to pay a fine.
* Nicholas A. James, 17, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Madison County warrant.
* Kenneth Dale Patterson of P.O. Box 94, Tamms Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing DVDs and makeup at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Kayleigh J. Parker, 18, of 219 Heeb St., Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing a brassier and panties at Westfield West Park.
* An assault was reported at 523 S. Minnesota St.
* An assault was reported at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* An assault was reported at 520 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen .
* Theft was reported at 353 Christine St.
* Theft was reported at Sprint, 204 N. Kingshighway.