- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jeffrey Francis Farris, 44, of Hazelwood, Mo., passed away Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2006, at Lake St. Louis, Mo.
He was born Nov. 6, 1961, in St. Louis, son of Daniel and Jewel Ackman Farris. He and Sharon Defelice were married in November of 1987.
Farris was of the Baptist faith. He was employed by Ford Motor Co.
Loving survivors include his maternal grandmother, Jessie Ackman of St. Charles; his mother of Hazelwood; his father of Des Moines, Iowa; a son and a daughter, Jeremy and Burgandy Farris of Ballwin, Mo.; a sister, Theresa Schultz; and a brother, Phillip Harris, both of Wichita, Kan.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents and maternal grandfather.
Friends may call Friday from 4 to 8 p.m. at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson, and Saturday after noon at Haynes Chapel near Burfordville.
Funeral service will be Saturday at 1 p.m. at the church, with the Rev. Jerry Sander officiating.
Burial will be in Haynes Chapel Cemetery.