- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
IDALIA, Mo. -- Randy Lynn Gregory, 48, of Idalia passed away Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2006, at his home.
He was born Oct. 22, 1957, in Modesto, Calif., son of Kenneth and Vivian Bowman Gregory. He and Donna Spencer were married March 16, 1996, in Sikeston, Mo.
Randy had been a truck driver, and was a member of Living Waters Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Brandon Gregory of Bonne Terre, Mo.; a daughter, Sherry Gregory of Camdenton, Mo.; his parents of Advance, Mo.; two sisters, Brenda Porter of Advance, Glenda Smith of Painton, Mo.; a nephew, Rance Braswell; a niece, Timesha Braswell; and a great-niece, Savannah.
He was preceded in death by a sister and his grandparents.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Hicks officiating. Burial will be in Bloomfield Cemetery at Bloomfield, Mo.