- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
IDALIA, Mo. -- Randy Lynn Gregory, 48, of Idalia passed away Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2006, at his home.
He was born Oct. 22, 1957, in Modesto, Calif., son of Kenneth and Vivian Bowman Gregory. He and Donna Spencer were married March 16, 1996, in Sikeston, Mo.
Randy had been a truck driver, and was a member of Living Waters Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Brandon Gregory of Bonne Terre, Mo.; a daughter, Sherry Gregory of Camdenton, Mo.; his parents of Advance, Mo.; two sisters, Brenda Porter of Advance, Glenda Smith of Painton, Mo.; a nephew, Rance Braswell; a niece, Timesha Braswell; and a great-niece, Savannah.
He was preceded in death by a sister and his grandparents.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Hicks officiating. Burial will be in Bloomfield Cemetery at Bloomfield, Mo.