- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Velma Knupp Snell, 91, of Cape Girardeau, died Saturday Dec. 31, 2005, at Heartland Care and Rehab in Cape Girardeau.
She was born June 20, 1914, in Anna Ill.
She married Owen Snell. He died Sept. 26, 1998.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m., Wednesday at the Anna City Cemetery.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.