- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Scyvillia Regina Buell, 78, of Oran, Mo., died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2006, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 20, 1927, at Oran, daughter of Ferdinand and Louise Wiedefeld Brucker. She and Leroy Buell were married Jan. 27, 1945, and died Dec. 3, 1980.
Buell was retired from Oran Hat Factory. She was a member of Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran and St. Ann Sodality.
Survivors include a son, Leroy (Topper) Buell Jr. of Oran; three daughters, Linda Watkins of Oran, Catherine Harrell of Chaffee, Debra Buell of Dexter; two sisters, Clara Keeler of Steelville, Elvira Schaefer of Oran; 11 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; two step-great-grandchildren; and a great-great-granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her husband, three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran after 4 p.m., parish prayer at 7 p.m., KC Rosary at 7:15 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Guardian Angel Catholic Church. The Rev. John Harth will officiate, with burial in Guardian Angel Catholic Cemetery.