- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda 1/3/06
Jackson Board of Aldermen agenda
7:30 p.m., today
City Hall, 101 Court
* Hearing to consider the voluntary annexation petition for 0.82 acres of property along Hillcrest Drive, as submitted by Seabaugh Construction Co.
Power and Light Committee
* Consider a bill proposing an ordinance authorizing the mayor to sign depository agreements with US Bank, First Midwest Bank, Bank of Missouri and Bank of America.
* No items listed.