- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Gary Shannon Repp, 33, of Oak Ridge died Dec. 23, 2005, at his home.
Repp was born on Jan. 2, 1972, at Fort Gorden, Ga., to Gary Charles and Sarabeth Ann Simmons Repp.
He was a member of the Sedgewickville Baptist Church.
Repp served in the 1140th Perryville Unit of the Army National Guard as a heavy equipment operator.
He had been active since 1989 and served in Panama, Honduras and Alaska, and assisted in the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts on Mississippi flood duty.
Survivors include his parents of Altenburg, Mo.; two sisters, Melisa Repp of Altenburg, and Amanda Repp of Oak Ridge; and a brother, Levi Repp of Altenburg.
Funeral will be held today at 1 p.m. at Sedgewickville Baptist Church cemetery with the Rev. Al Brown officiating.