- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police reports 12/27/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department on Dec. 24 through 26. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Thomas Robert Cobb, 30, of 1400 S. West End Blvd., Apt.103, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Thomas Gilbert Yoke, 27, of 2534 Diana Drive, Jackson, was arrested for third-degree assault.
* Andrew Davis, 23, of 1408 Lexington Ave., Apt. 8, was arrested for driving with no headlights, failure to stay in one lane, driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and driving without a driver's license.
* Donna Janine Arbuckle, 26, of 1141 W. St. Joseph, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for deceptive practices and a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic offense.
* Rodney L. Triplett, 20, of 312 W. Lorimer St., Apt. 360, was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Michael Hayward, 28, of 2839 Whitener St., Apt. A6, was issued a summons for peace disturbance and possession of a controlled substance.
* Brandy Jo McAdams, no age or address given, was issued a summons after a car accident at Sprigg and William streets for driving without an operator's license and failing to provide proof of insurance.
* Giuliano Lovadina, 18, of 3833 Russell, St. Louis, was issued a summons for failure to drive in one lane, driving while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance and tampering with evidence.
* Landon S. Tatum, 18, of 2044 Steven Drive, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful use of a license and driving without headlights at night.
* Jordan K. Cracraft, 18, of 1106 Dorothy, was issued a summons for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful use of a license and driving without headlights at night
* CDs and a CD case were reported stolen from 3049 William St.
* Cash was reported stolen from 27 N. Hanover St.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported two separate incidences of gasoline theft.
* A black Chevrolet truck was reported stolen from 11 S. Kingshighway.
* An attempted robbery was reported at Old Sprigg and Bertling streets.
* A green Chevrolet truck was reported stolen. It was later located.
* Cash was stolen from 921 Hackberry St., Apt. 205.
* Domestic assault was reported. A suspect was in custody awaiting formal charges.
* A 16-year-old boy was referred to juvenile court for assault.
* An assault was reported in the 500 block of South Ellis Street.
* Thirteen instances of forgery were reported by US Bank, 325 N. Kingshighway.
* Illegal dumping was reported by Denali Construction, 301 N. Lorimer St.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 97 N. Kingshighway.
* Possession and consumption of alcohol in public was reported at Main and Independence streets. The suspect is in custody waiting on formal charges.
* A purse was found at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A riding lawn mower was reported abandoned in the 700 block of Giboney Avenue.
* Littering was reported in the 1000 block of South Ellis Street.
* A small fireproof case was found in the 1100 block of North Kingshighway.
* A green Pontiac Grand Prix was reported abandoned in the 1000 block of North Fountain Street.
* A leash law violation was reported in the 100 block of Hanover Street.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 3049 William St.
* A purse was found at Pind Wood Lane and Whitener Street.
* A custody interference was reported in the 2000 block of Perryville Road.
* A vehicle struck the ditch at Big Bend Road and Timon Way and left the scene.
* A woman's wallet was found at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A 55-year-old man was taken into protective custody.