- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Patriots roll in final Monday Night Football game on ABC
Tom Brady threw two touchdown passes to Mike Vrabel to lead the New England Patriots in a 31-21 victory against the New York Jets.
The game ended a 36-year run of Monday Night Football on ABC.
SUNDAY Bears 24, Packers 17
After Brett Favre's 56-yard completion to Donald Driver put Green Bay at the Chicago 35 with less than a minute remaining, Favre's fourth-down heave was picked off by Chris Harris as time expired.
Favre threw four interceptions -- including one that resulted in a 10-yard return for a TD by linebacker Lance Briggs to put the Bears ahead 24-7 in the third quarter.
Ravens 30, Vikings 23
Baltimore quarterback Kyle Boller went 24-for-34 for 289 yards and three touchdowns, and the Baltimore Ravens eliminated the Vikings from the postseason hunt.
LATE SATURDAY Broncos 22, Raiders 3
Jake Plummer threw for 268 yards as the Broncos clinched the AFC West and a first-round bye in the playoffs by beating the archrival Raiders.
-- Associated Press