- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Emma Mae Pickett, 85, of Scott City, Mo., died Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2005, at Jefferson City Manor Care Center in Jefferson City, Mo.
She was born May 8, 1920, at Fornfelt, daughter of George and Rosena Wilhemina Meinz Wylder. She and Herbert Lowell Pickett were married Feb. 5, 1941, at Benton, Mo. He died Aug. 10, 1997.
Pickett was a member of Broadway United Methodist Church in Scott City.
Survivors include two sons, Jerry Pickett of Willis, Va., Dale Pickett of Jefferson City; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Don Kuehle officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City.