- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
FROHNA, Mo. -- Faye L. Meyer, 56, of Frohna died Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2005, at Barnes/Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born July 31, 1949, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Melvin "Hap" and Linda Boxdorfer Bohnert. She and Clarence N. Meyer were married April 29, 1969.
Meyer was postmistress at Uniontown, Mo. She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Apple Creek and Perry County Historical Society.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Alisa Schumer and Rhonda Henderson of Perryville, Mo., Crista Meyer of Oak Ridge; two sons, Wayne Meyer of Uniontown, Dean Meyer of Frohna; her mother of Perryville; a sister, Ina Manning of Perryville; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father, a son and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 3 to 9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 9:15 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Apple Creek, with the Rev. Tony Datillo officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.