- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police reports 12/22/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Raymond M. Martin, 42, of 321 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended, speeding and failure to register a motor vehicle.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges on driving while intoxicated, stealing a motor vehicle and stealing credit cards.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges on driving while revoked.
* Christopher T. Latka, 26, of Makanda, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Peace disturbance was reported at 2842 Whitener St., Building B. Laura R. Ryan, 21, and Denise Kinder, 20, both of 2842 Whitener St., Apt. B3, were arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Burglary was reported and a stove and refrigerator stolen at 102 S. Ellis St.
* Theft was reported at 3049 William St. Jon P. Kearbey, 23, and Treasa K. Templemire, 24, both of Poplar Bluff, Mo., were arrested in connection with the complaint and on suspicion of stealing, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A CD case and CDs were reported stolen at 415 S. Sprigg St.
* Town House Inn, 505 N. Kingshighway, reported a 19-inch Magnovox television stolen.
* A juvenile was reported as runaway.
* Money Time Pawn, 1901A Independence St., reported three incidents of counterfeiting.
* Littering in public parks was reported on West End Boulevard.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Phone harassment was reported.