- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Blue Devils overwhelm Red Storm
J.J. Redick scored 18 points to lead No. 1 Duke to a 70-57 victory over St. John's on Wednesday night.
Freshman Josh McRoberts tied a season high with 12 points, Sean Dockery also had 12 and Shelden Williams added 11 points and 10 rebounds for Duke (11-0).
Aaron Spears led the Red Storm (5-4) with 14 points, and Anthony Mason Jr. had eight with his father, the former NBA player, sitting just behind the bench.
No. 10 Michigan State 98, Wisconsin-Green Bay 69
Shannon Brown scored 26 points and Maurice Ager and Paul Davis each added 25 in the Spartans' ninth straight win.
Brown was 9-of-13 from the field for Michigan State (10-2).
Ryan Evanochko had 18 points for the Phoenix (4-7), who were down 44-35 at halftime.
No. 11 Louisville 78, College of Charleston 63
Terrence Williams scored 16 points and the Cardinals won the Billy Minardi Classic.
MVP Brandon Jenkins added 13 points and four assists for Louisville (8-1), which remained unbeaten in the 4-year history of the tournament it hosts.
Dontaye Draper had 16 points for the Cougars (4-4).
-- The Associated Press