- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Donald Robert Crowe, 51, of Advance died Monday, Dec. 12, 2005, at his home.
He was born April 27, 1954, in St. Louis, son of George Delbert and Eva Irene Abernathy Crowe.
Crowe was a troop truck driver with the U.S. Army Reserve in St. Louis.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a brother, William W. "Bill" Crowe of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. today at Fairmount Cemetery, with the Rev. Thomas Kiefer officiating. Full military honors will be conducted.
Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.