- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Charles "Chuck" Angel, 32, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2005, at his home.
He was born Sept. 17, 1973, in St. Louis, son of Charles Delanes and Vivian Newell Angel.
Angel was a packer at VIP Industries, and a member of the Church of Christ.
Survivors include his parents and a sister, Rita Angel of Marble Hill.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Billy Davis and the Rev. Jessie "Dude" Long officiating. Burial will be in Cook Cemetery at Scopus, Mo.