- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Arkansas tops Missouri St.
Ronnie Brewer passed the career 1,000-point mark with a 3-pointer Thursday night that gave Arkansas a seven-point lead with 15:38 remaining, and the Razorbacks went on to get a 79-75 victory over visiting Missouri State.
Brewer led Arkansas (7-2) with 19 points.
Missouri State (6-1), which had been hitting 50 percent of its long-range shots this season, went 2-for-11 from beyond the arc against the Razorbacks in the first half.
The Bears also committed 21 turnovers.
Wisconsin 74, Wis.-Milwaukee 68