Cape/Jackson police reports 12/14/05
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Darren G. Wade, 40, of 21 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of a controlled substance, failure to drive on the right half of the roadway and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jason P. Grantham, 32, of 602 Boxwood Drive Apt. 4, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kenneth M. Rush, 26, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Jefferson City, Mo., probation and parole warrant for absconding parole.
* Jackie T. Porter, 54, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested on a warrant.
* Marsha V. Hinson, 41, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 105, was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a police officer, domestic assault, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance.
* Christopher L. Brewer, 32, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* A subject was taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges on possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and resisting arrest.
* Michael E. Cox, 22, of 925 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for providing false information.
* Nichole L. Martin, 17, of 321 S. Ellis St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Shaun M. Warford, 20, of 5 Village Drive, Apt. 4, was issued a summons for noise violation.
* Attempted burglary was reported.
* Burglary was reported and money and medication taken at 1413 William St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 1500 Big Bend Road.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive, reported gasoline stolen.
* Basic Fuel, 2551 Bloomfield Road, reported gasoline stolen.
* Check forgery was reported at 1700 Themis St.
* Checks were reported stolen at 729 Themis St.
* Check forgery was reported at 1028 N. Sprigg St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 247 Siemers Drive.
* A 1999 gray Toyota Camry was reported stolen in the 500 block of Middle Street and was later recovered.
* Rhodes 101 Stop, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen at 20 S. Mount Auburn Road.
* Illinois license plates were reported stolen at West End Boulevard and Merriwether Street.
* Two subjects were taken into custody, pending filing of formal charges.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1019 S. Sprigg St.
* Child abuse was reported.
* A reportedly missing 16-year-old boy was located.
* A 49-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 1994 white Pontiac Grand Prix was towed at Route K and Mount Auburn Road.
* A 15-year-old girl was reported at a runaway.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for running away.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 26-year-old man and 23-year-old woman were taken into protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer D. Brawley, 21, of Scott City was arrested.
* Michael L. Keith, 27, of 150 Silktree Circle, Lot 46, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Caleb P. Koeppel, 17, of 430 Nez Perce Lane, was issued a summons for minor in possession of tobacco products.
* Tian D. Zheng, 29, of 1815 E. Jackson Blvd., was issued a summons for failure to stop for a red light.
* Misty D. Bogard, 27, of 3186 Route Y, was issued a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Fraud was reported in the 2000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 2300 block of Bainbridge Road.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Camera equipment was reported stolen in Academic Hall.
* Sexual misconduct was reported on campus.