- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
VIENNA, Ill. -- Keith Robertson, 40, of Vienna died Friday, June 27, 2003, at his home.
He was born Dec. 14, 1962, at Anna, Ill., son of Monroe and Sherry Buntin Robertson.
Robertson was employed by the Triple E restaurant in Karnak, Ill., for several years.
Survivors include his mother; a sister, Terry Shaw of Paducah, Ky.; and his grandparents, Ruth Robertson and Glen Buntin of Perks, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his father, a grandfather and a grandmother.
Friends may call at the Wilson Funeral Home in Karnak, Ill., from 10 to 11 a.m. today. Graveside funeral services will be held today at 11:30 a.m. at the Mount Olive Cemetery in Dongola, Ill., with the Rev. Dave Gilley officiating.