- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 6/30/03
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Benjamin R. Karr, 24, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on a Cape Girar- deau warrant for failure to appear.
Gary L. Alberson, 21, was arrested Saturday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
Kristopher J. Melton, 20, of 105 S. Spanish, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a warrant Saturday.Summonses
Shanie L. Robinson, 24, of 23 S. Hanover, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of failure to maintain property free of litter.
Robert Garrity, 26, of 216 S. Lorimier, Apt. 4, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of property damage.
Joey Weaver, 18, of 2545 Hilltop Lane, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of possession of intoxicants by a minor.
Gabriel Yanes, 19, of 1732 Stoddard Court, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of prohibited noises.
Nicholas Straedey, 21, of 716 Strawberry, Jackson, received a summons Sunday on suspicion of a stop sign violation.
Justin Waid, 19, of 710 N. Green, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Saturday on suspicion of minor in possession and littering.
Assaults A 13-year-old female was reported Saturday for assault and being beyond parental control.
Domestic assault was reported Saturday.
A suspect was placed in custody Saturday pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
Assault and an ex parte violation were reported Sunday.
Fishing equipment was reported stolen Saturday at 1722 Grandview.
A purse was reported stolen Saturday at 3430 Glennview.
A boat motor and fishing supplies were reported stolen Saturday at 1611 Belair.
Stealing was reported Saturday at 13 S. Kingshighway.
Stealing was reported Saturday at 2814 Independence.
A DVD player was reported stolen Saturday from Money Time Pawn, 1901 Independence.Burglaries
Vehicles were reported damaged in a burglary Saturday at United Auto Body, 1105 Independence.
A video game, DVDs, CDs and a ring were reported stolen Saturday during a burglary at 40 N. Henderson, Apt. A.
A vehicle was reported damaged Saturday at Capaha Park.Miscellaneous
Harrassment was reported Saturday.
A suspect was placed in custody Saturday pending filing of formal charges for driving without a license and fleeing lawful detention.
Two 26-year-old males were placed in protective custody Saturday.
A 16-year-old male was cited Saturday on suspicion of possession of marijuana and being beyond parental control.
Prohibited acts were reported Saturday at 1105 S. Ranney.
Prohibited acts were reported at 24 S. Spanish Sunday.
An ex parte violation was reported Sunday.