- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson fire reports 6/30/03
Monday, June 30
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 12:06 a.m., emergency medical service at 115 N. Fountain.
At 3:47 a.m., structure fire at 732 N. Middle.
At 6:16 a.m., emergency medical service at 1506 N. Jessica.
At 8:57 a.m., emergency medical service at 535 S. Sprigg.
At 10:42 a.m., alarm sounding at 3012 William.
Sunday, June 29
Firefighters responded Friday to the following item:
An illegal burn on Hillside.