- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Norman Charles Ledbetter, 70, of Burkley, Ky., formerly of Mounds, died Saturday, Dec. 10, 2005, at his home.
He was the son of Herschel C. and Jewel Lance Ledbetter. He married Sue Carol Dycus.
Ledbetter retired from Burkart Foam in Cairo, Ill.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Steve Walker of Burkley; his mother of Cairo; a sister, Wanda Atherton of Villa Ridge, Ill.; two grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call at Milner and Orr Funeral Home in Arlington, Ky., from 10 a.m. today until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with Ricky Yarbrough officiating. Burial will be at a later date.