- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Stephanie Renee Johnson and Daniel Keith Leimbach were united in marriage Sept. 24, 2005, at St. John's Lutheran Church in Pocahontas. Bruce Ritter performed the ceremony. Organist was Ellen Lewis of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Ron and Renee Simmons of Sweet Springs, Mo. The groom is the son of Keith and Debbie Leimbach and Kathy Leimbach, all of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Becky Moyers of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Amanda Quinories of Warrensburg, Mo., and Angie Yates of Clinton, Mo., sisters of the bride.
Brandon Petzoldt of Jackson, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Jake Davis of Jackson and John Owen of Cape Girardeau, uncle of the bride. Ushers were Justin Petzoldt of Jackson, cousin of the groom, and Jason Miller of Perryville, Mo., brother of the bride.
Candlelighter was Emily Simmons of Sweet Springs, sister of the bride.
Kara Freeman of Jackson, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Molly Simmons of Sweet Springs, sister of the bride.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson. Servers were Darlene Petzoldt of Jackson and Alice Proemsey of Hillsboro, Mo., aunts of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 23 at the parish hall.
Mrs. Leimbach is a 2003 graduate of Clinton High School. She is employed at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at Fisher Auto Parts in Jackson.
The couple is residing in Jackson.