- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Evelyn E. Moran, 83, of Perryville died June 26, 2003, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born March 8, 1920, in Bollinger County, daughter of Henry and Leona Blaylock Cook. She and Henry Moran were married March 28, 1936. He died Nov. 21, 1981.
Moran had worked at Ewald's. She was a member of Perryville United Methodist Church.
Survivors include three sons, Ronald, Robert and Roger Moran of Perryville; a daughter, Betty Abt of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; a brother, Ernie Cook of DeSoto, Mo.; a sister, Edna Kuhn of St. Louis; 12 grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and after 8 a.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Willer officiating. Burial will be in Crossroads Methodist Cemetery.