- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 06/28/03
Saturday, June 28
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Matthew D. Welker, 17, of 1810 Grandview Drive, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Shawna L. Howell, 17, of Route 2, Box 229A, Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
Summer S. Robinson, 20, of 206 Walnut, Hayti, Mo., was arrested Friday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Tammy L. Nemec, 39, no address, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
Robert S. Davis, 17, of 2220 Abbey Road, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Friday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
Shane M. Tobin, 20, of 1958 Grandview, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Friday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
David T. Randolph, 17, of 1121 Patricia Street, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Friday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
Samuel L. McGinty, 19, of 180 Crader Ridge Lane, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Friday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
Derek S. Miller, 18, of 2224 Belleridge Pike, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Friday for possession of alcohol by a minor.
Prescription medication was reported stolen Friday at 103 N. Henderson.
A check was reported stolen Friday at 508 Cape Meadows.
A bicycle was reported stolen Friday at 1216 Broadway.
A PlayStation and controllers were reported stolen in a burglary Thursday at 334 N. Fountain.
A PlayStation, video games, a jersey and a bag were reported stolen in a burglary Thursday at 45 S. West End Blvd.Property Damage
A door was reported damaged Thursday at 534 N. Fountain.
A window was reported broken Friday at 1219 Merriwether.
A vehicle was reported damaged Friday by Shivelbines's Music at 1306 Ashland Hills.