- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sheriff's report 06/28/03
Cape Girardeau County
Saturday, June 28
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIs Brandon N. Craig, 18, of Jackson was arrested June 21 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Matthew A. Burchfield, 20, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested June 21 on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Daniel J. Enos, 23, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Olus H. White, 25, of Tampa, Fla., was arrested Monday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Carman R. Coomer, 48, of Whitewater was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Aaron W. McNeely, 21, of Cape Girardeau was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Jerry L. McFadden, 51, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while revoked.
Jay. A. Jackson, 18, of Jackson was arrested June 21 on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
James A. Wilkerson, 35, no address, was arrested June 22 on a Perry County warrant for passing bad checks.
Marc D. Miller, 31, of Jackson was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.