- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Fire report 06/28/03
Saturday, June 28
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 1:16 p.m., emergency medical service at 15 Village Drive.
At 9:18 p.m., mutual aid at 2215 Shannon Court, Jackson.
Firefighters responded Friday to the following items:
At 12:24 a.m., Dumpster fire at 233 N. Ellis.
At 7:51 a.m., alarm sounding at 211 St. Francis.
At 11:51 a.m., medical assist at 3439 William.