- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Terra Bell of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005. Name, Ky'iodrea L. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Bell is the daughter of Annie Bell of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Robert Kem Heflin Jr. and Leslie Dawn Jennings of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:16 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005. Name, Shelby Eleanor. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Ms. Jennings is the daughter of Gerald Jennings and Shannon Jennings of Hillsboro, Mo. Heflin is the son of Robert Heflin and Irene Heflin of Hillsboro. He is employed by Junior Sinn Auto.
Son to Chris E. Dunn Jr. and Jennifer Ann Wilcox of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:31 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2005. Name, Gavin Riley. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second son. Ms. Wilcox is the former Jennifer Bruenderman, daughter of Dave and Joyce Bruenderman of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at K's Merchandise. Dunn is the son of Debbie Palmer of Jackson. He is crew dispatcher with MEMCO Barge Lines.
Son to L. Shane and Beverly A. Welker of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:51 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2005. Name, Wyatt Shane. Weight, 8 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Welker is the former Beverly Stevens, daughter of Catherine Stevens of Jackson, and the late Leroy Stevens of Marble Hill. She is facility manager at Peoples Community Bank. Welker is the son of Larry and Carolyn Welker of Marble Hill. He is a truck driver with Angelbeck Lumber Co. Inc.