- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
OLMSTED, Ill. -- Thomas Gore, 90, of Paducah, Ky., died Friday, Nov. 25, 2005, at Superior Care Center in Paducah.
He was the son of Edward and May Allison Gore. He married Helen Ulrich.
Gore retired as a sheetmetal worker with Local 73 in Chicago. He was owner/broker of Tom's Realty in Glenwood, Ark., and had been a salesman for PAMCO. He was formerly of Olmsted.
He served with the U.S. Navy Seabees during World War II.
He is survived by his wife.
Graveside service was held Monday at St. Catherine Cemetery in Grand Chain, Ill. The Rev. Bill McGhee officiated.
Wilson Funeral Home in Karnak, Ill., was in charge of arrangements.