- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sharon Kay Propst, 57, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, Nov. 26, 2005, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Oct. 9, 1948, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Howard "Dick" and Ruby P. Stanfill Propst.
Propst worked at Regional Primary Care, and was a member of Patton United Methodist Church at Patton, Mo.
Survivors include her mother; a brother, Glenwood Propst of Patton; two sisters, Shirley Seabaugh of Foristell, Mo., and Linda Propst of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her father and an infant brother.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Kirby Grindstaff and W.D. Snyder officiating. Burial will be in Patton Community Cemetery.