- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Eva A. Bangert, 90, of Carlinville, Ill., died Sunday, Nov. 27, 2005, at St. Francis Hospital.
She was born Sept. 7, 1915, in Godfrey, Ill., daughter of Thomas and Annie Gerl Evans. She and James F. Bangert were married July 20, 1935, in Jerseyville, Ill. He died Nov. 2, 1968.
Bangert was a member of Emmanuel Baptist Church.
Survivors include three sons, Richard Bangert of Cape Girardeau, David Bangert of Carlinville, Daniel Bangert of Shipman, Ill.; a sister, Lora Lampkin of St. Ann, Ill.; seven grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
A private family service will be held today at Davis-Anderson Funeral Home in Carlinville. Chad Carty will officiate. Burial will be in Prairie Lawn Cemetery.