- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 11/29/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerome L. Bridges, 19, of 210 Themis St., Apt. H, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Rae A. Kirkpatrick, 28, of Whitewater, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for probation violation for possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear for seat belt violation.
* Marcus T. Anthony, 25, of 1317 Monticello Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* A 1993 gray Toyota was towed in the 1100 block of Broadway.
* Hastings, 2136 William St., reported stealing and a padlock damaged.
* Personal property was reported stolen at 1340 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* Trespassing was reported.
* A 17-year-old woman was reported missing.
* A 61-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Ex parte violation was reported.
* Resisting lawful detention was reported.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela D. Taylor, 29, 1420 Old Cape Road, Apt. B, was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Tina M. Lemons, 37, of Marble Hill, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Burglary was reported in the 200 block of Henderson Street.
* Burglary was reported in the 100 block of K Land Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported on South Union Street.
* Vandalism was reported on Oak Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Odus Drive.
* Animal neglect was reported in the 700 block of Greensferry Road.
* Violation of court order was reported in the 500 block of West Washington Street.
* A prowler was reported in the 300 block of South Union Avenue.
* Fraud was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Robbery was reported in Area 25.