- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Business memo 11/28/05
BioKyowa announces ISO certification
BioKyowa Inc., a major producer of amino acids used in industrial and food products, has announced that its Cape Girardeau facility has been awarded ISO 9001:2000 certification by Moody International, one of the world's foremost quality assurance service firms. Attaining the certification means that an organization's management system has been independently audited and found to conform to ISO guidelines. BioKyowa is a major producer of the amino acids Arginine and Glutamine, which are used in medical foods, dietary (nutritional) supplements and personal care products. BioKyowa opened its Cape Girardeau plant in 1984 and currently has 150 employees.
Big River Telephone acquires CascadeNet
Big River Telephone Co. has announced an agreement to acquire CascadeNet of Farmington, Mo. CascadeNet is a leading Internet service provider serving the Farmington market.
-- From staff reports