- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Funk wins big at Skins Game
Fred Funk went from wearing a pink skirt on the third hole to walking away with nearly all the money in the Skins Game.
Funk won the final $550,000 and six skins, for a total of $925,000 and 15 skins in his first try in La Quinta, Calif.
The 49-year-old Funk became the oldest Skins Game winner, and took all $700,000 available on Sunday. Tiger Woods won the other $75,000, on the third hole Saturday. Annika Sorenstam was shut out for the second straight year, and Fred Couples also was blanked.
Robert Allenby won Australian Open, shooting a 5-over 77 to hold off Australian countrymen John Senden, Nick O'Hern and Paul Sheehan by a stroke in Fingal, Australia.
England's Paul Casey won the China Open for his fifth European tour title, beating countryman Oliver Wilson with a birdie on the first playoff hole in Shenzhen, China.
-- From wire reports