- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire reports 11/25/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 6:06 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Hilldale Circle.
* At 8:26 p.m., alarm at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3:44 a.m., resident assistance in the 1400 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 5:25 a.m., resident assistance in the 100 block of Englewood Road.
* At 5:45 a.m., motor vehicle accident at South Kingshighway and Highway 74.
* At 8:17 a.m., emergency medical service in the the unit block of North Pacific Street.
* At 10:05 a.m., a motor vehicle accident at Highway 74 and South West End Boulevard.
* At 10:24 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of South Pacific Street.
* At 10:22 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Benton Street.
* At 1:30 p.m., emergency medical service at Perryville Road and Bertling Street.
* At 2:05 p.m., alarm sounding at 1111 Linden St.
* At 3:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2900 block of Park West Heights Drive.
* At 4:43 p.m., false alarm at 915 Maple St.
* At 4:45 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Lexington Avenue and North Kingshighway.
Firefighters responsed to the following calls Thursday:
* At 9:58 a.m., car fire on Interstate 55 at mile marker 93.
* At 1:11 p.m., resident assistance at 1700 N. Kingshighway.
* At 2:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of South Lorimier St.
* At 2:55 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of North Middle St.