- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary Marie Ricker, 92, of Perryville died Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 30, 1910, in Perry County, daughter of Peter and Mary Grace Duvall Geile. She and Burt Ricker were married May 2, 1946. He died June 30, 1981.
Ricker had worked at International Shoe Co. and was a retail salesclerk. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a brother, Lester Geile of Mission Viejo, Calif.; and a sister, Beulah Orth of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 11 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.