- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)35
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary Marie Ricker, 92, of Perryville died Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Sept. 30, 1910, in Perry County, daughter of Peter and Mary Grace Duvall Geile. She and Burt Ricker were married May 2, 1946. He died June 30, 1981.
Ricker had worked at International Shoe Co. and was a retail salesclerk. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a brother, Lester Geile of Mission Viejo, Calif.; and a sister, Beulah Orth of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30 to 11 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.