- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Edna Fulk, 95, of Anna died Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at Jonesboro Health Care in Jonesboro, Ill.
She was born Dec. 16, 1907, in the Big Creek Church area, daughter of George and Carrie Sinks Garrott. She and Gail Fulk were married April 23, 1949, in Detroit, Mich. He died March 10, 1952.
Fulk was an administrative assistant with Sperry Rand Corp. in Marietta, Ohio, retiring Jan. 1, 1973. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Anna and a Sunday School teacher many years.
She served in the Women's Army Corps during World War II.
Survivors include a brother, Jeff Garrott of Anna; and a stepson, Jerry Fulk of Detroit.
She was preceded in death by two sisters and a brother.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Larry Shacklee and Gayle Stone officiating.