- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Paul David Glueck, 34, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at Ratliff Care Center.
He was born Oct. 21, 1968, in Cape Girardeau, son of Larry J. and Sandra Woodward Glueck.
Glueck was a 1990 graduate of Parkview School. He worked at VIP Industries until 1997, when ill health prevented him from working. He was a lifetime resident of Cape Girardeau, and had lived at Ratliff Care Center five years. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Knights of Columbus Council 1111.
Survivors include his parents, Larry and Sandra Glueck of Cape Girardeau; a brother, John Glueck of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Leah Shrum of Jackson; a nephew, Andrew Shrum of Jackson; and a niece, Ashlynne Shrum of Jackson.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m., followed by Knights of Columbus rosary.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Entombment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.
Memorial contributions may be made to American Lung Association.